Types of Membership
- Individual Member — $50: Any individual supporting the objectives of the Society and who is willing to contribute to achieving those objectives may become a Member of the Society.
- Student Member — $20: Any person who is actively working toward a degree from an accredited educational institution, and who is willing to contribute to achieving the objectives of the Society may become a Student Member of the Society. A Student Member may retain such status only as long as that person is actively working toward a degree.
- Institutional Membership — $500: A combination of members and student members. Each person at an institution who wishes to be a member of PLTLIS must complete an application and is considered either “Member” or “Student Member.”
Benefits of Membership
- Bonus materials and modules accessible online
- Products – access to specialized materials
- Participation in organizational activities
- Potential partial support of campus program
Be sure to check that the email address you provide is correct.